THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO THE APPLICABLE FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND AMERICAN ENGLISH. YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE OR OLDER TO ENTER.
Aramark Sports Survey Panel Q4 2016 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. The “Sweepstakes Period” is from 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) October 18, 2016 ("Sweepstakes-Start") to 11:59:59 pm ET October 28, 2016 ("Sweepstakes-End"). Sponsor’s computer clock governs the time. During the Sweepstakes Period, emailed invitations will be sent to potential members of the VOC Sports Panel.
2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Aramark Services, Inc., 1101 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107 (the “Sponsor”) and administered by TMACO, LLC d/b/a The Marketing Agency (“Administrator”), 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306 (the “Administrator”).
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding all US. territories and possessions) who are 18 years of age or older and the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry, who receive an emailed invitation from the Sponsor inviting them to complete a Panel Survey during the Sweepstakes Period. Void where prohibited, restricted or taxed. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their spouses regardless where they live) or members of household of Sponsor and Administrator, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates and Sponsor’s advertising, design, research, web design, web hosting and publicity agencies, print/(e)mail production companies and anyone connected with the production or distribution of this Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize.
4. How to Enter: When you receive an emailed invitation from the Sponsor to complete a survey during the Survey Period, click the link in the email to go online to the survey and complete the Panel Survey. Once you have completed the online Survey thoughtfully and to the best of your ability as per the directions and deadlines on the invitation you will be able to opt-in to this Sweepstakes. Online entries must be made by the individual to whom the invitation was sent and from a stand-alone computer device and may not be made by proxy or any electronic/automated means such as, without limitation, script, bot, macro or any other similar software or program. You may not enter with multiple identities nor may you use any other device or artifice to obtain more than the maximum number of entries. All discovered entries made in violation of these Official Rules including any indication that the answers provided are not thoughtful and considered, all in the sole, subjective decision of the Sponsor, will be disqualified and ineligible to win a prize. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
5. Winner Selection: Five (5) winners will be chosen by the Administrator, up to 20 days after Sweepstakes-End, in random drawings, from eligible entries received for the Survey Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by phone or email, in Sponsor’s discretion, to the phone number or email address entered on the survey. The notification will require potential winner to respond within five (5) days with a valid mailing address and agreeing to accept the prize. Failure to respond with complete contact information within that timeframe will indicate that the prize has been declined for all time and another potential winner will be selected in random drawings. All winners will be sent their prizes via USPS within four (4) weeks after the complete contact information has been received. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant's email/phone account to receive email messages.
6. Quantity, Prize, Approximate Retail Value (ARV) and Odds: (5) Grand Prize: A $250 VISA® gift card, subject to all its Terms and Conditions including an expiration date. ARV: $250.00. Odds of winning any prize: Dependent on the total number of eligible Surveys completed and entries during the Survey Period. Limit one (1) Grand Prize per email address/person. Should a greater number of prize claims be received because of printing, mailing, emailing, phoning, messaging, programming or human errors or for any reason whatsoever, only the prizes and the values stated in these Official Rules will be awarded in random drawings from all claims.
7. General: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Sweepstakes administration will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and legally binding. No participant or winner shall have the right to contest any decision by Sponsor or the Administrator concerning any aspect of the Sweepstakes or the interpretation of the Official Rules or the determination as to the qualification of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for those who cannot access the Internet or cannot click-through for any period of time regardless of technical, hardware, software, telephone, Internet, virus contamination or network problems, or for delay, failure or malfunction for any reason including, but not limited to, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors, human errors including, but not limited to, errors by Sponsor’s representatives who enter incorrect information into any of Sponsor’s computer systems or by force majeure. Sponsor assumes no liability for damage caused to entrant's or any other person/entity’s computer hardware, software or communications network, regardless of cause. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised or that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including force majeure or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s control. Winners will be drawn from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of cancellation/termination. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry from the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor’s sole judgment entrant has not complied with these Official Rules. Without limitation, all of an entrant’s entries will be disqualified, at the sole discretion of Administrator, if entrant attempts (i) to enter the Sweepstakes through any means other than as described in these Official Rules; or (ii) provides information that is inaccurate or fraudulent; or (iii) attempts to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Only the prizes and the values listed in the Official Rules shall be awarded. The right to receive a prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and no prize substitution, cash equivalent or transfer will be allowed. A prize or prize notification that is returned as undeliverable will disqualify the potential winner and an alternative winner shall be selected in random drawings.
8. By accepting the prize, a winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize (including any travel related thereto). All winners are subject to age verification and confirmation that they meet the eligibility criteria set forth in Rule #3 above. Winners may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release via email or USPS mail and will be required to complete the Affidavit, have it notarized and return it within seven (7) days. Failure to do so may cause the prize to be forfeited and another winner may be chosen in random drawings all in Administrators sole discretion. Proof of entering is not proof of entry receipt.
9. All federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances apply. If any provision of the Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If Sponsor is required by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, or by action of an administrative agency to cease offering the Sweepstakes in any jurisdiction, Sponsor reserves the right to (i) terminate the Sweepstakes in such jurisdiction in its entirety, and/or (ii) cancel and remove from participation in the Sweepstakes any and/or all entries from entrants residing in such jurisdiction, without penalty and without obligation to any Sweepstakes entrants. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All taxes are a winner’s responsibility.
10. Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use a winner's name, voice and likeness and any and all identifying characteristics (except address, email address and phone number) including, but not limited to, the taking of photographs and/or videos by the Sponsor's photographer/videographer for publicity purposes, without further consent or compensation, and each winner agrees to execute any and all documents requested by the Sponsor to convey such rights to own all the results thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate the Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind.
11. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials, notices or the Official Rules. This offer may not be reproduced, reprinted or published elsewhere in any format, in whole or in part, without the written permission of the Sponsor.
13. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, actions and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania without regard to conflicts of law doctrine. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes and under no circumstances will you seek or be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses including any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and in no event attorneys' fees or costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
14 For the Name of the Prize Winners — available on or about November 30, 2016; send a self-addressed, stamped # 10, business envelope to: Winners—ARAMARK Sports Survey Panel Q4 2016, c/o The Marketing Agency, 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306 to be received by November 30, 2016. Only one (1) request per outer mailing envelope. You cannot enter the Sweepstakes using this address. Entries mailed to this address will be discarded.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VISA U.S.A, Inc. is not affiliated with Aramark and does not sponsor, endorse, approve or have any responsibility for this promotion.
© 2016, The Marketing Agency.