PHILADELPHIA (AUGUST 20, 2019) — Game days are back and Aramark (NYSE: ARMK), the award-winning food and beverage partner of 11 NFL teams, is ready to welcome six million fans back to stadiums for the most awaited and delicious time of the year, football season.
Aramark, which serves more football fans than any other hospitality company, scouted recipes and food trends from coast to coast, to create new menus that reflect the flavor and tradition of the hometown teams and communities where they reside. Food trends and fan feedback guided Aramark’s culinary team through the off-season, which resulted in a fresh roster of new menu items sure to score a taste bud touchdown with fans.
“Each off-season, our culinarians focus on quality, health, convenience and personalization when developing the menus for the upcoming season. These new recipes and innovative concepts offer something for everyone and will further enhance the game day dining experience for fans,” said Carl Mittleman, President of Aramark’s Sports and Entertainment division.
Inspired by the iconic streets of NFL hometowns, City StrEATs features local favorites with a culinary twist.
- 4th Street Skewer (U.S. Bank Stadium) – Deep fried pork belly skewer with mashed potatoes, chipotle pepper, cheddar cheese and bacon.
- East 14th Tri Tip Sandwich (RingCentral Coliseum) – Tri tip beef with peppers, onions and cheeses sauce, on a torpedo roll.
- Elm Street Schnitzel Sliders (Paul Brown Stadium) – Pork loin with hot slaw and spicy brown apple mustard, on a pretzel bun.
- Federal Blvd Burger (Broncos Stadium at Mile High) – Seasoned Angus burger with pepper jack cheese and peach green chile chutney, on a brioche bun.
- Feeling Dangerous Burger (FirstEnergy Stadium) – Michael Symon’s fresh B-Spot beef burger with pulled pork, baker’s BBQ sauce, spicy coleslaw, pepper jack cheese and habanero sauce.
- HTX Brisket Melt (NRG Stadium) – Grilled cheese brisket sandwich served with a house-made peach BBQ sauce and spicy pork rinds.
- Lake Shore Drive Hoagie (Soldier Field) – Sliced gyro meat, corned beef and Italian beef with tzatziki sauce, Chicago-style giardiniera relish and tomato, on a sesame hoagie roll.
- Pratt Street Hoagie (M&T Bank Stadium) – Pit beef with house-made crab dip, horseradish cheddar cheese and pickled red onion, on a hoagie bun.
- Smallman Street Renegade (Heinz Field) – Fried eggplant medallion with shaved hot sausage, roasted banana peppers, marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese, on a brioche bun.
- South Street Chilly Philly (Lincoln Financial Field) – Porcini crusted shaved ribeye steak with Cooper Sharp cheese, caramelized onion jam and long hot pepper relish, on a Philly roll.
- Stateline BBQ Stack (Arrowhead Stadium) – Slow smoked brisket, pulled pork and roasted turkey with BBQ sauce, BBQ baked beans and celery seed slaw, on a cheesy corn bun.
BURGERS, TOTS AND MORE
- BBQ Brisket Waffle Sandwich (Arrowhead Stadium) – Chopped brisket, provolone, bacon jalapeno jam and sweet potato crisp, on a sweet potato waffle.
- Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteak Panzarotti (Lincoln Financial Field) – Tarantini Panzarotti deep fried dough pocket, stuffed with chicken steak, Cooper Sharp cheese, Buffalo sauce and blue cheese dressing.
- Filet Bowl (Heinz Field) – Seasoned sirloin, rice, corn, black beans, shredded lettuce, diced tomato, pico de gallo, shredded cheddar, queso fresco, black olives, jalapenos, cilantro sour cream and scallions.
- Frank’s Buffalo Chicken Burger (M&T Bank Stadium) – Hoffman Farms burger, Buffalo chicken dip, Frank's RedHot hot sauce, ranch dressing and American cheese.
- Jalapeno Pork Belly BLT (Broncos Stadium at Mile High) – Sliced jalapeno pork belly, fresh lettuce, sliced tomato and garlic truffle aioli, on a ciabatta bun.
- Pear, Turkey Bacon Flat Bread (Paul Brown Stadium) – Cauliflower flat bread topped with goat cheese, turkey bacon and diced pears. Finished with fresh arugula and a balsamic glaze drizzle.
- Short Rib Poutine (Paul Brown Stadium) – Tater tots with slow roasted short rib, brown gravy, white cheddar cheese curds and green onions.
- Tenders, Love and Chicken (Broncos Stadium at Mile High, Soldier Field) – Premium chicken tenders and sandwiches.
- TLC Signature Chicken Sandwich – Country-style fried chicken cutlet, thick-cut apple smoked bacon, Vermont cheddar, Roma tomatoes, leaf lettuce, house pickle and herb remoulade, on a butter toasted sesame seed potato bun.
- Waffle Burger (Arrowhead Stadium) – Fresh burger patty with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato and sliced red onion, on a classic buttermilk waffle.
VEGAN AND VEGETARIAN OPTIONS
As part of Aramark’s ongoing commitment to expand menu selections and provide the choices that meet individual lifestyle and dietary preferences, Aramark continues to expand vegan, vegetarian and plant-forward options available in the stadiums it serves.
- Out of Town Burger (Arrowhead Stadium) –Beyond Burger, arugula, tomato and red onion.
- Black Bean Spring Wrap (Paul Brown Stadium) – Cilantro black bean spread on a jalapeno cheddar wrap topped with a fresh cucumber salsa and chopped Romaine lettuce.
- Cauliflower Wings (Arrowhead Stadium) – Deep fried cauliflower with hot sauce, served on a bed of seasoned curly fries.
- Falafel Bowl (FirstEnergy Stadium) – Served with Romaine lettuce, shaved onion, hummus and optional tzatziki sauce.
- Michael Symon’s Thin Lizzy (FirstEnergy Stadium) – B-Spot Thin Lizzy, made with Impossible Burger plant based patty, cheddar cheese, griddled onion, mayo and pickles.
- Quinoa Tacos (Heinz Field) – Tri color quinoa topped with tomato, spiced garbanzo beans, queso fresco, black olives and cilantro cream.
- Vegan Burger (Soldier Field) – LightLife plant based burger, shaved lettuce, tomato and onion, on a brioche bun.
- Vegan Chickpea “Tuna” Salad (U.S. Bank Stadium) – Chickpeas, stone ground mustard, lemon zest, tahini, chopped dill pickle, finely chopped celery and chopped red onion, served on pita rounds, salad or bread. Optional to add tomato, lettuce, avocado slices, or onion.
- Vegan Po’ Boy (Lincoln Financial Field) – Crispy marinated tofu, shredded lettuce, tomatoes, spicy pickles and creole Vegenaise, on a vegan baguette.
- Vegetarian Street Tacos (Broncos Stadium at Mile High) – Chipotle roasted cauliflower and ranchero black beans, pico de gallo and shredded lettuce, in three flour tortillas.
CELEBRITY CHEF PARTNERSHIPS
Aramark partners with premier restaurateurs and top local and celebrity chefs, including several James Beard Award winning chefs, who will be introducing new offerings at stadiums this season. Among Aramark’s culinary partners are Andrew Zimmern, Chris Shepherd, Frank Bonanno, Hugo Ortiz, Jean-Robert deCavell, Jonathon Sawyer, Michael Symon, Rocco Whalen, Ronnie Killen, Tanya Holland and several other celebrity chefs from across the country.
- Chris Shepherd’s Bacon Sausage Dog (NRG Stadium) – with Pimento cheese on a pretzel bun.
- Frank Bonanno Concepts’ French 75 French Dip Sandwich (Broncos Stadium at Mile High) – Shaved prime rib, on a fresh hoagie roll, served with 48 hour au jus.
- Jonathon Sawyer’s Nashville Style Hot Chicken Sandwich (FirstEnergy Stadium) – Topped with pimento cheese and pickles.
- Killen’s BBQ Frito Pie (NRG Stadium) – Killen’s smoked brisket chili served on Fritos and topped with cheddar cheese.
- Michael Symon’s Deluxe Bacon Cheeseburger (FirstEnergy Stadium) – B-Spot beef burger topped “OBJ” (onion bacon jam).
- Rocco Whalen’s Tremonster Potato Skins (FirstEnergy Stadium) – Filled with ribeye steak, cheese sauce, chives and sour cream.
Aramark is at the forefront of innovation and has introduced state-of-the-art amenities to further engage fans and innovate their food and beverage experience inside the stadium.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) self-checkout scanners allow fans to quickly and easily complete their transactions.
- Self-ordering kiosks allow fans to fully customize and pay for their order using touch screen technology.
- Walk Thru Bru is an express, self-service, grab-and-go beer market providing football fans a faster transaction time.
Aramark partners with 14 National Football League teams to provide food and beverage, retail and/or facilities services – Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Denver Broncos, Houston Texans, Kansas City Chiefs, Minnesota Vikings, New York Giants, New York Jets, Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers and Seattle Seahawks.
**Photos of Aramark’s new NFL menu items can be downloaded here.**
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world with food, facilities, and uniform services. Because our culture is rooted in service, our employees strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. Aramark has been named to DiversityInc’s “Top 50 Companies for Diversity” list, the Forbes list of “America’s Best Employers for Diversity,” the HRC’s “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality” and scored 100% on the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.