THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND CANADA (EXCLUDING ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND THE CANADIAN PROVENCE OF QUEBEC) AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO THE APPLICABLE FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND AMERICAN ENGLISH. YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR STATE/PROVENCE OF RESIDENCE OR OLDER TO ENTER.
THIS OFFER MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED, REPRINTED OR PUBLISHED ELSEWHERE IN ANY FORMAT WITHOUT THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE SPONSOR.
Aramark Voice of the Consumer-Stadiums & Arenas 2020-21 Survey Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE
WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
- The Aramark Voice of the Consumer Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 am Eastern Time (“ET”) August 1, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes-Start”) and ends 11:59:59 pm, ET, July 31, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes-End”). Each individual sports & entertainment institution survey might run during a different time period between Sweepstakes-Start time and the Sweepstakes-End time (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s or Sponsor’s agent’s computer clock governs time.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Aramark Services, Inc., 2400 Market St., Philadelphia PA 19103 (the “Sponsor”) and administered by TMACO, LLC d/b/a The Marketing Agency (“Administrator”), 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306 (the “Administrator”).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding all US. territories and possessions and the Canadian Province of Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older and the age of majority in their state/province of residence at the time of entry who had access to the food service facilities at the following arenas and stadiums:
AT&T Center (San Antonio), Canadian Tire Center (Ottawa ON), PPG Paints Arena (Pittsburg), Rocket Mortgage Field House (Cleveland), Rogers Place (Edmonton), SAP Center (San Jose), Capital One Arena (Washington D.C.) or Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia).
Arrowhead Stadium (Kansas City), FirstEnergy Stadium (Cleveland), Heinz Field (Pittsburg), Lincoln Financial Field (Philadelphia), Empire Field at Mile High Stadium (Denver), M&T Bank Stadium (Baltimore), NRG Stadium (Houston), Paul Brown Stadium (Cincinnati), Soldier Field (Chicago) and US Bank Stadium (Minneapolis).
All entries from all participating venues (arenas and stadiums) will be combined from which one (1) winner will be selected. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate families (including spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their spouses regardless where they live) and members of households of Sponsor, Qualtrics Labs, Inc. and the Administrator, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and anyone connected with the production or distribution of the survey or the Sweepstakes, as these designations might apply (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize.
- How to Enter: Each entrant ("entrant” or “you”) may enter the Sweepstakes by completing the online Voice of the Consumer survey. To enter, go to http://www.fansurvey.net/ and follow the instructions for completing the survey and (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You must explicitly elect to enter the Sweepstakes as your completion of the survey does not automatically enter you into the Sweepstakes. After completion of the survey, when requested by the survey website, you must supply your full name, a daytime telephone number and a working, valid email address for which you are the authorized user in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Online entries are not complete until you receive and view a confirmation page. NOTE: Message and data rates, wireless Internet access charges and perhaps other fees may apply to use of a mobile device for Sweepstakes entry. It is recommended that you consult your wireless carrier's pricing plan BEFORE participating via mobile device. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas. To enter the Sweepstakes without completing a survey, clearly print your name, participating sporting venue, daytime phone number and a working, valid email address for which you are the authorized user on a piece of paper and mail it in a #10, business envelope with first class postage to: “ARAMARK Voice of the Consumer Survey Sweepstakes-Arenas/Stadiums 2020-21, c/o The Marketing Agency, PO Box 11859, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33339-1859 postmarked by July 31, 2021 and received by August 7, 2021. You will receive one (1) entry. YOU MAY ENTER ONLY ONE (1) TIME PER DAY REGARDLESS OF THE METHOD OF ENTRY. Entries that do not contain all the information requested or are otherwise not in accordance with the requirements set forth above will be disqualified from drawings. Sponsor is not responsible for illegible, lost, late, misdirected, postage due, damaged or incomplete mail-in entries. Proof of mailing an entry is not proof of entry receipt. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS CURRENT, AS IT IS TO THAT NUMBER AND/OR EMAIL ADDRESS THAT A PRIZE NOTIFICATION WILL BE COMMUNICATED. An email “Authorized user” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet mail service, Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address. In the case of a dispute regarding who submitted a particular online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account. Online entries must be made by an individual from a stand-alone computer device and may not be made by proxy or any electronic/automated means such as script, bot, macro or any other similar software or program. You may not enter with multiple emails and/or multiple identities nor may you use any other device or artifice to obtain more than one (1) entry per day into the Sweepstakes. All discovered entries made in violation of these rules will be deleted and be deemed ineligible to participate in the drawings. All entries submitted become the property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned.
- Winner Selection: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be chosen in a random drawing approximately 30 days after Sweepstakes-End from the total eligible entries (ARENAS AND STADIUMS) received during the Sweepstakes Period and mail-in entries postmarked by Sweepstakes-End and received up to August 7, 2021. Potential winner will be notified by phone or email, in Sponsor’s discretion, to the phone number or email address entered on the survey. The notification will require potential winner to respond within five (5) days with a valid mailing address and agreeing to accept the prize. Failure to respond within that timeframe will indicate to Sponsor/Administrator that the prize has been declined for all time and another potential winner will be selected in random drawings. Prior to being declared a winner, a potential Canadian winner will be required to correctly answer, unaided and without mechanical or electronic assistance, a time-limited mathematical, skill-testing question administered by email or by telephone by the Administrator. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator is responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant's email or phone account to receive messages.
- Quantity, Prize, Approximate Retail Value (ARV) and Odds: (1) Grand Prize: One (1) (USD or CAD as they may apply) $250 VISA® gift card subject to its terms and conditions or a check for (USD or CAD as they may apply) $250. ARV: (USD or CAD as they may apply) $250.00. Should the actual value of the prize be less than stated herein, the difference will not be awarded. Odds of winning: Dependent on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period and mail-in entries received up to August 7, 2021. A prize will be awarded provided it is claimed properly according to these Official Rules. All prizes are awarded “as is.” Entrants acknowledge that the Sweepstakes Entities and prize provider VISA®, as they may apply, have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize. Should a greater number of prize claims be received because of printing, emailing, phoning, messaging, programming errors or for any reason whatsoever, only the prize and the value stated in these Official Rules will be awarded in random drawings from all prize claims or as the Administrator deems to be fair and in keeping with the Official Rules.
- General: Sweepstakes administration and winner selection and verification will be supervised by the Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and legally binding. No participant or winner shall have the right to contest any decision by the Sponsor or the Administrator concerning any aspect of the Sweepstakes or the interpretation of the Official Rules or the determination as to the qualification of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for those who are not solicited to enter the survey or cannot access the Internet or cannot click-through for any period of time to complete the online survey regardless of technical, hardware, software, telephone, Internet, virus contamination or network problems, and for delay, failure or malfunction for any reason including, but not limited to, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors, human errors, including but not limited to, errors by Sponsor and Sponsor’s representatives who enter incorrect information into any of Sponsor’s computer systems or force majeure. Proof of entry is not proof of entry receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/terminate the Sweepstakes if, in the Sponsor’s sole determination, it believes that the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly or due to force majeure including prevalent virus(es). Potential winner will be drawn from entries that appear to have been submitted in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined in the sole judgment of the Administrator and/or the Sponsor, received up to the time of cancellation and mailed entries postmarked by the date of cancellation and received up to seven (7) days later. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify your entry from the Sweepstakes if, in the Sponsor’s sole judgment, you have not complied with these Official Rules. Without limitation, your entries will be disqualified, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, if you attempt (i) to enter the Sweepstakes through any means other than as described in these Official Rules; or (ii) provide information that is inaccurate or fraudulent; or (iii) attempt to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes Entities assume no liability for damage caused to your or any other person's/entity's computer device hardware, software or communications network, regardless of cause.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, a participant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and prize provider Visa U.S.A., Inc. (“VISA”) and their respective affiliates and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, successors, estates and assigns, one and all, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including all “costs”, which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation in the Sweepstakes and the acceptance and use or misuse of a prize. By accepting a prize, winner waives the right to (i) assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize, and (ii) claim any liability (including attorney's fees and costs) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize (including any travel related thereto). The right to receive a prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and no prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of a prize) of comparable or greater value in case of unavailability of the prize or force majeure including prevalent virus (es). A prize or prize notification that is returned as undeliverable will disqualify the winner and an alternative winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- All federal, state/provincial and local laws, regulations and ordinances apply. The Sweepstakes is void in Quebec and where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed. If any provision of the Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any applicable federal, agency, state/provincial or local law, regulation or ordinance, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If Sponsor is required by applicable federal, state/provincial, agency or local law, regulation or ordinance, or by action of an administrative agency to cease offering the Sweepstakes in any jurisdiction, Sponsor reserves the right to (i) terminate the Sweepstakes in such jurisdiction in its entirety, and/or (ii) cancel and remove from participation in the Sweepstakes your entry if you reside in such jurisdiction, without penalty and without obligation to you.
- This offer may not be reproduced, reprinted or published elsewhere in any format without the written permission of the sponsor.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use a winner's name, sports & entertainment venue, voice and likeness and any and all identifying characteristics (except address, email address and phone number) including, but not limited to, the taking of photographs and/or videos by the Sponsor's photographer/videographer for publicity purposes, without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law and each winner agrees to execute any and all documents requested by the Sponsor to convey such rights to own all the results thereof. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to obligate the Sponsor to make use of any of the rights granted herein and winner waives any right to inspect or approve any such use of any and every nature and kind.
- The Sweepstakes Entities and participating arenas and stadiums shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials or these Official Rules.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, actions and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania without regard to conflicts of law doctrine. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes and under no circumstances will you seek or be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses including any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and in no event attorneys' fees or costs. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- For the Name of the Prize Winner — available on or about September 30, 2021; send a self-addressed, stamped # 10, business envelope to: Winners—ARAMARK VOC ARENAS/STADIUMS 2020-21 Survey Sweepstakes, c/o The Marketing Agency, 2881 East Oakland Park Blvd., Suite 425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306 to be received by September 30, 2021. Only one (1) request per outer mailing envelope. You cannot enter the Sweepstakes using this address. Entries mailed to this address will be discarded.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. VISA is not affiliated with ARAMARK and does not sponsor, endorse, approve or have any responsibility for this promotion. © 2020-21 The Marketing Agency.