PHILADELPHIA, PA (August 15, 2016) – When it comes to feeding hungry footballs fans, Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) knows the drill. Serving more than six million football fans annually at 11 NFL stadiums, Aramark partners with more NFL teams and serves more football fans than any other hospitality company who provides food and beverage services.
This off-season, as it does each year, Aramark’s culinary team worked to elevate the offerings at stadiums, while remaining true to the classics hungry football fans crave. When designing menus, the Aramark experts look to food trends and local flavors for inspiration, and translate those insights into items suitable for a stadium setting.
“Each season, we challenge our culinary team to introduce new, great tasting menu items for the fans, or make the stadium favorites even better,” said Carl Mittleman, President of Aramark’s Sports and Entertainment division. “This season’s lineup includes something for everyone, from shareable, loaded French fries, to exclusive items from some of the country’s top chefs.”
HOT DOGS & BURGERS
- Big Porky (Heinz Field): Fried pork cutlet with marinara sauce, provolone cheese and vinegar peppers on a Kaiser roll.
- Braised Beef Melt (Raymond James Stadium): Braised beef with onion marmalade, fontina cheese and arugula, on Texas Toast.
- Crispy Chicken Club (Arrowhead Stadium): Hand breaded chicken breast with smashed avocado, baby Swiss cheese, bacon and roma tomatoes on a brioche bun.
- Italian Beef Melt (Paul Brown Stadium): Eiseneberg Italian beef with Swiss cheese and giardiniera, on griddled sour dough bread.
- Yard Bird (M&T Bank Stadium): Pickle brined fried chicken breast with Monterey jack cheese, dill pickles and black pepper mayo on a brioche roll.
SAVORY SNACK STANDS
- 612 Burger (U.S. Bank Stadium) Black angus burger with Sriracha mayo and sharp American cheese on a toasted potato roll.
- Bacon Goetta Burger (Paul Brown Stadium-): Third pound fresh burger with Glier’s Bacon Goetta, queso chesse sauce, lettuce, tomato and onion.
- Brat Burger (M&T Bank Stadium): Bratwurst patty with grilled onions, pepper kraut, cheese sauce and pickles, on a pretzel roll.
- Char Dog (Heinz Field): Grilled Smith’s hot dog with jalapeno bacon jam, diced tomatoes and pickle wedge.
- Grilled Cheese Burger (Raymond James Stadium) Eight ounce beef burger patty between two smoked bacon stuffed grilled cheese sandwiches, with lettuce, tomato and chipotle aioli.
- Foot Long Chorizo Dog (Paul Brown Stadium): Third pound Eisenberg foot long Black Angus all- beef hot dog with spicy chorizo, queso, jalapenos and cilantro, on a foot long bun.
- Pastrami Dog (M&T Bank Stadium): Dietz & Watson all beef hot dog with shaved pastrami, Swiss cheese and coleslaw.
- Pigskin Dog (Soldier Field): Jumbo Vienna hot dog topped with pulled, smoked pork shoulder, Sriracha mayo and crispy pork rinds.
- Skol Dog (U.S. Bank Stadium): Prairie Dogs’ house-made hot dog topped with bacon jam, yellow mustard and purple potato chips.
- Sweet & Spicy Dog (Arrowhead Stadium): Grilled hot dog with cilantro slaw, pineapple relish and Sriracha kettle corn.
Aramark is expanding original concepts it has developed across its football portfolio:
CELEBRITY CHEF DISHES
- The Kernel (multiple stadium partners): Gourmet fresh-popped popcorn with option of savory, butter topping.
- The Cookie & Creamery (NRG Stadium): Warm, fresh-baked cookies and ice cream.
Aramark partners with top restaurateurs and celebrity chefs, including seven James Beard Award winning chefs, who will be introducing new offerings at stadiums this season:
(Asterisks designate James Beard Award Winning Chefs)
SHAREABLE TOPPED TATERS & FRIES
- Andrew Zimmern’s* Canteen Hoagies (U.S. Bank Stadium): Partnership between Zimmern and Chef Gavin Kaysen*. Italian meatball, sausage, beef and roast pork sandwiches along with bomboloni (Italian donuts).
- Chris Shepherd’s* Korean Sloppy Joe (NRG Stadium): 44 Farms beef tossed in Korean BBQ sauce, served on a Hawaiian roll.
- Grady Spears’ Griller (NRG Stadium): Grilled eight ounce New York strip steak, marinated in brown sugar and kosher salt, with sautéed onions and choice of spicy or garlic aioli. Served on a French roll.
- Jimmy Bannos Jr.’s* Purple Pig Gyro (Soldier Field): Housemade gyro with seasoned tomato salad and tzatziki, on pita bread.
- Jonathon Sawyer’s* Animal Style Frites (FirstEnergy Stadium): “Animal Style” frites with brown peppercorn gravy, mozzarella cheese, pancetta, a fried egg and whole grain mustard.
- Michael Symon’s* Mr. Porky Brat (FirstEnergy Stadium): Topped with Carolina style barbecued pulled pork, shredded cheddar cheese and jalapenos.
- Rocco Whalen’s Ultimate Cheesesteak (FirstEnergy Stadium): Shaved ribeye with sautéed mushrooms and onions, truffled cheese whiz and green onions on a 16” bun. Served with a side of Cleveland Nachos.
- Ronnie Killen’s Brisket Sandwich (NRG Stadium): Brisket smoked in stadium, drizzled with barbecue sauce, on Sheila Parton’s jalapeno bread.
“BETTER FOR YOU” OPTIONS
- B’more Stak (M&T Bank Stadium): French fries topped with shaved Baltimore pit beef, Maryland crab dip, aged cheddar cheese, green onions and cherry peppers.
- BBQ Stak (Arrowhead Stadium): Waffle fries topped with pepper jack cheese sauce, slow-smoked beef brisket, charred corn & sweet potato poblano relish, and roasted apple crunch.
- Chicago Combo Stak (Soldier Field): Flash crisp, celery salt dusted kettle chips topped with Italian beef, Italian sausage, marinara, au jus, melted provolone and giardineira.
- Chicken & Waffle Fry Stak (Lincoln Financial Field): Crisscut fries topped with breaded chicken bites, smoked Gouda gravy, maple glazed bacon and green onions.
- Cuban Fry Stak (Raymond James Stadium): Skin on fries topped with smoked ham, roast pork, salami, fried pickles, mustard cheese sauce, scallions and smoked paprika.
- Fudd’s Burger Fry #Stak (NRG Stadium): Thick cut French fries topped with crumbled hamburger, crispy bacon, hot cheese sauce and traditional burger fixings.
- Go Big or Go Home Stak (U.S. Bank Stadium): Flash fried chips topped with fresh, smoked brisket, pulled Heritage pork, caramelized Vidalia onions, sweet and tangy barbecue sauce and chives.
- Killen’s Famous Brisket Stak (NRG Stadium): Fresh, crisp waffle fries topped with creamy pepper jack cheese sauce, Ronnie Killen’s Famous in-house smoked brisket, sour cream and chopped green onions.
- Rocco Whalen’s Cleveland Nachos Stak (FirstEnergy Stadium): Spiral cut chips topped with parmesan fondue, green onions, crumbled bacon and fresh thyme.
- Steel City Pot Roast Stak (Heinz Field): Bucket of fries topped with homemade pot roast and gravy, and a blend of cheddar and Colby cheeses.
- Titans Tots Stak (Nissan Stadium): Tater tots topped with pulled pork, green onions, sour cream, pico de gallo, pickled jalapeno peppers and cheddar cheese sauce.
- Who Dey Fry Stak (Paul Brown Stadium): Shoestring cut fries topped with Glier’s bacon goetta, white queso sauce, chipotle ranch dressing and green onions.
- As part of Aramark’s Healthy for Life® program and ongoing commitment to providing fans with greater variety, choice and access to healthier menu options, Aramark offers “better-for-you” products throughout the stadiums it serves.
Aramark partners with 17 National Football League teams to provide food and beverage, retail and/or facilities services – Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Denver Broncos, Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Kansas City Chiefs, Minnesota Vikings, New York Giants, New York Jets, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, San Diego Chargers, Seattle Seahawks, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Tennessee Titans. Aramark will be the exclusive food and beverage and retail provider for Super Bowl LI at NRG Stadium.
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.