PHILADELPHIA, PA (August 17, 2017) – When it comes to serving hungry NFL fans, there is no team better equipped than Aramark’s roster of culinary experts. Providing food and beverage service to more than six million football fans each year, at 10 NFL stadiums, Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) partners with more NFL teams and serves more football fans than any other hospitality company.
With large crowds to feed, Aramark’s culinary team went to work in the off-season, to create a fresh lineup of new concessions items and stadium innovations for the ultimate taste bud touchdown fans are rooting for. Aramark’s culinary team examined the latest food trends and fan feedback to develop menus that cater directly to each stadium’s hungry fan base.
“Food plays a huge role in any stadium event, and is an integral part of what makes the stadium experience come to life,” said Carl Mittleman, President of Aramark’s Sports and Entertainment division. “This NFL season, we elevated stadium classics by listening to our fans and introducing new menu concepts we are proud to serve on game day.”
ALL DAY BRUNCHIN’ ITEMS
Aramark’s chefs tapped into the popularity of brunch and developed a menu that allows fans to enjoy brunch all game long. The #AllDayBrunchin menu features the classic tastes of everyone’s favorite weekend meal, all with the portability of a traditional stadium meal.
BURGERS, DOGS AND MORE
- Arrowhead Biscuit (Arrowhead Stadium): Biscuit sandwich with hash brown patty, Canadian bacon, fried egg, bacon jam and cheese, topped with mini pancakes and bacon.
- Breakfast Brat (FirstEnergy Stadium): Grilled bratwurst with sausage gravy, maple hot sauce, bacon crumbles and whipped butter, on a Belgian waffle.
- Burger Benedict (M&T Bank Stadium): Ground bacon burger topped with a fried egg, ham, tomato, Monterey jack cheese and hollandaise spread, on a toasted English muffin.
- Chicken Biscuit (NRG Stadium): Hand-battered, corn flakes crusted chicken breast topped with a creamy, white gravy, served open faced, on a homemade jalapeno, chive and cheddar cheese infused buttermilk biscuit.
- Donut Burger (Raymond James Stadium): Fresh burger topped with a fried egg and crispy bacon, on a glazed donut.
- French Toast & Sausage Sandwich (Solider Field): New England roll French toast with Big Fork maple bacon sausage, spiced apple compote, toasted pecans, sharp cheddar cheese and caramel-maple syrup.
- Porkopolis Waffle (Paul Brown Stadium): Crispy pork tenderloin with smoky bacon, maple and yogurt sauce and baby kale, on a Belgium waffle.
- Purple Grip (U.S. Bank Stadium): Ube Buttermilk Pancake, breakfast sausage link, bacon cream gravy, crispy tater tots and minced chives.
- Slim Chicken (Lincoln Financial Field): Frosted Flakes crusted chicken breast topped with Cooper Sharp cheddar cheese and ghost chili honey glazed bacon, on a sliced apple fritter.
- Steak-N-Eggs (Heinz Field): Cheesesteak with sharp provolone, arugula, fried egg and roasted garlic aioli, on a toasted bagel.
- Cola Braised Short Rib Mac and Cheese (Arrowhead Stadium): Creamy three cheese Mac and Cheese topped with cola braised short rib and chives.
- Leinies Dog or Brat (Soldier Field): Choice of hot dog or brat boiled in Leinenkugel’s new Anniversary Lager, grilled and served “Chicago style”, with chili and cheese, or with sautéed peppers and onions.
- Loaded Potato Skin Burger (Arrowhead): Fried potato skins covered with cheese, bacon bits and sour cream and topped with burger, lettuce and tomato slice.
- Pittsburgh Cheesesteak Burger (Heinz Field): Two beef patties with shaved sirloin steak, cheese and vinegar peppers.
- Pittsburgh Pierogi (Heinz Field): Potato filled dough with choice of three topping options.
- Mexican War Streets- Topped with green chicken chili, pinto beans, salsa Verde and cilantro crema.
- Bloomfield- Topped with vodka Sauce, Spicy Italian sausage, mozzarella and parmesan.
- Traditional- Topped with sauerkraut caramelized onions, sour cream and bacon.
- Pork Belly Sandwich (Lincoln Financial Field): Apple cider braised pork belly, pub style beer cheese spread, wild arugula and ghost chili pepper honey on a seeded Amoroso’s roll.
- Sonoran Foot Long Hot Dog (Paul Brown Stadium): Eisenberg all beef foot long hot dog topped with pinto beans, bacon crumbles, diced onion, diced tomato, diced jalapeno, mustard, mayo, salsa verde and ques fresco.
- Taco Tots (Paul Brown Stadium): Tater tots loaded with queso blanco, chorizo crumbles, pico de gallo and jalapenos.
VEGAN AND VEGETARIAN OPTIONS
- Vegan Banh Mi (Lincoln Financial Field): Crispy marinated tofu, Napa cabbage, jalapenos, cucumbers, carrots and Sriracha Vegenaise, in an almond flour wrap.
- Vegan and Gluten Free Black Bean Taquitos with salsa and jalapenos (FirstEnergy Stadium).
- Gluten Free Black Bean Taquitos with 4 Layer Dip of cheese, salsa, sour cream and jalapenos (FirstEnergy Stadium).
- Veggie Burger with Mango Chutney (M&T Bank Stadium): Morningstar veggie burger with fresh jalapeno mango chutney on a bakery fresh roll.
- Veggie Dog with Mango Chutney (M&T Bank Stadium): Field Roast’s vegetarian frankfurter with fresh jalapeno mango chutney.
- Roasted Portobello Sandwich (M&T Bank Stadium): Roasted Portobello mushroom with wild arugula, oil cured tomato, fresh mozzarella, and balsamic dressing on a whole grain ciabatta roll.
Aramark is on the forefront of stadium innovation, with the launch of the following concepts, which are all the first of their kind in an NFL stadium.
- Jane Dough (FirstEnergy Stadium): Gourmet edible, small batch cookie dough.
- Shake Shack® (M&T Bank Stadium): The critically acclaimed modern day “roadside” burger stand will make its NFL debut at M&T Bank Stadium and will feature an assortment of Shake Shack classics, including the ShackBurger®, ‘Shroom Burger and Shack Stack®, among others.
- Zoom Food (Arrowhead Stadium): The next step in the evolution of stadium food and beverage service, featuring customer-facing, self-ordering kiosks – improving guest experience and speed of transaction time.
In addition to these new menu items and concepts, Aramark partners with premier restaurateurs and top local and celebrity chefs, including seven James Beard Award winning chefs, who will be introducing new offerings at stadiums this season. Among Aramark’s culinary partners are Andrew Zimmern, Chris Shepherd, David Morton, Gavin Kaysen, Grady Spears, Jimmy Bannos Jr., Jonathon Sawyer, Marc Vetri, Michael Symon, Rocco Whalen, Ronnie Killen and several other celebrity chefs from across the country.
Aramark partners with 14 National Football League teams to provide food and beverage, retail and/or facilities services- Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Denver Broncos, Houston Texans, Kansas City Chiefs, Minnesota Vikings, New York Giants, New York Jets, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, Seattle Seahawks and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Aramark will be the exclusive food and beverage and retail provider for Super Bowl LII at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Photos of Aramark’s new NFL menu items can be downloaded here
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.