Additional new menu items being introduced at the arenas Aramark serves include:
Inspired by the iconic streets of NBA and NHL hometowns, City StrEATs features local favorites with a culinary twist.
VEGAN AND VEGETARIAN OPTIONS
Aramark also continues to expand vegan, vegetarian and plant-forward menu options.
BURGERS, DOGS AND MORE
•Alberta Beef Brisket Carved Sandwich (Rogers Place) – 24 hour smoked brisket, BBQ sauce, coleslaw, pickle, on an onion bun.
•Chicken Burger (Wells Fargo Center) – House made chicken patty, lettuce, tomato, red onion, signature sauce.
•Chiko Tots (Capital One Arena) – Tater tots, chili aioli and furikake.
• Double Bacon Cheeseburger (SAP Center) – Double all beef patties, bacon, pepper jack cheese, guacamole, lettuce, tomato and Sriracha ranch drizzle. Served with fries.
• The District Dog (Capital One Arena) – Hot dog, caramelized onions, bacon jam, German mustard.
• Funnel Cake Burger (SAP Center) – All beef patty, jack cheese, bacon, strawberry balsamic dressing, between two funnel cakes.
• Liberty Kitchen Steakhouse Burger (Wells Fargo Center) – Locally sourced specialty beef blend, Cabot cheddar, beer battered onion ring, house-made steak sauce.
• Pulled Pork and Chorizo Taco (Canadian Tire Centre) – Citrus braised pulled pork, roasted chorizo, pica de gallo, pickled onions, lime crème fraiche, corn tortilla haystack, on a 100% corn tortilla.
Aramark partners with six NHL teams and four NBA teams to provide food and beverage, retail and/or facilities services – Cleveland Cavaliers, Edmonton Oilers, Ottawa Senators, Philadelphia 76ers, Philadelphia Flyers, Pittsburgh Penguins, San Antonio Spurs, San Jose Sharks, Washington Capitals and Washington Wizards.
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world with food, facilities, and uniform services. Because our culture is rooted in service, our employees strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. Aramark has been named to DiversityInc’s “Top 50 Companies for Diversity” list, the Forbes list of “America’s Best Employers for Diversity,” the HRC’s “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality” and scored 100% on the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
May 6, 2021 – In acknowledgement of the commitments and contributions of young professionals in its workplace, Aramark yesterday awarded 40 young leaders with the inaugural Aramark 40 Under 40 Awards.