Additional new menu items being introduced at the arenas Aramark serves include:
Inspired by the iconic streets of NBA and NHL hometowns, City StrEATs features local favorites with a culinary twist.
VEGAN AND VEGETARIAN OPTIONS
Aramark also continues to expand vegan, vegetarian and plant-forward menu options.
BURGERS, DOGS AND MORE
•Alberta Beef Brisket Carved Sandwich (Rogers Place) – 24 hour smoked brisket, BBQ sauce, coleslaw, pickle, on an onion bun.
•Chicken Burger (Wells Fargo Center) – House made chicken patty, lettuce, tomato, red onion, signature sauce.
•Chiko Tots (Capital One Arena) – Tater tots, chili aioli and furikake.
• Double Bacon Cheeseburger (SAP Center) – Double all beef patties, bacon, pepper jack cheese, guacamole, lettuce, tomato and Sriracha ranch drizzle. Served with fries.
• The District Dog (Capital One Arena) – Hot dog, caramelized onions, bacon jam, German mustard.
• Funnel Cake Burger (SAP Center) – All beef patty, jack cheese, bacon, strawberry balsamic dressing, between two funnel cakes.
• Liberty Kitchen Steakhouse Burger (Wells Fargo Center) – Locally sourced specialty beef blend, Cabot cheddar, beer battered onion ring, house-made steak sauce.
• Pulled Pork and Chorizo Taco (Canadian Tire Centre) – Citrus braised pulled pork, roasted chorizo, pica de gallo, pickled onions, lime crème fraiche, corn tortilla haystack, on a 100% corn tortilla.
Aramark partners with six NHL teams and four NBA teams to provide food and beverage, retail and/or facilities services – Cleveland Cavaliers, Edmonton Oilers, Ottawa Senators, Philadelphia 76ers, Philadelphia Flyers, Pittsburgh Penguins, San Antonio Spurs, San Jose Sharks, Washington Capitals and Washington Wizards.
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. We deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
October 21, 2020 — The American Heart Association and Aramark are continuing to work together to help improve the health of all Americans, by launching a new video series for the Healthy for Life® community nutrition program.
Patient satisfaction scores are one of the most critical assessments for hospitals and healthcare systems. To boost their scores, they need effective ways to improve patient care services. One tool that is improving scores across the country is the Aramark Patient Experience (PX) Assessment Tool.