Additional new menu items being introduced at the arenas Aramark serves include:
Inspired by the iconic streets of NBA and NHL hometowns, City StrEATs features local favorites with a culinary twist.
VEGAN AND VEGETARIAN OPTIONS
Aramark also continues to expand vegan, vegetarian and plant-forward menu options.
BURGERS, DOGS AND MORE
•Alberta Beef Brisket Carved Sandwich (Rogers Place) – 24 hour smoked brisket, BBQ sauce, coleslaw, pickle, on an onion bun.
•Chicken Burger (Wells Fargo Center) – House made chicken patty, lettuce, tomato, red onion, signature sauce.
•Chiko Tots (Capital One Arena) – Tater tots, chili aioli and furikake.
• Double Bacon Cheeseburger (SAP Center) – Double all beef patties, bacon, pepper jack cheese, guacamole, lettuce, tomato and Sriracha ranch drizzle. Served with fries.
• The District Dog (Capital One Arena) – Hot dog, caramelized onions, bacon jam, German mustard.
• Funnel Cake Burger (SAP Center) – All beef patty, jack cheese, bacon, strawberry balsamic dressing, between two funnel cakes.
• Liberty Kitchen Steakhouse Burger (Wells Fargo Center) – Locally sourced specialty beef blend, Cabot cheddar, beer battered onion ring, house-made steak sauce.
• Pulled Pork and Chorizo Taco (Canadian Tire Centre) – Citrus braised pulled pork, roasted chorizo, pica de gallo, pickled onions, lime crème fraiche, corn tortilla haystack, on a 100% corn tortilla.
Aramark partners with six NHL teams and four NBA teams to provide food and beverage, retail and/or facilities services – Cleveland Cavaliers, Edmonton Oilers, Ottawa Senators, Philadelphia 76ers, Philadelphia Flyers, Pittsburgh Penguins, San Antonio Spurs, San Jose Sharks, Washington Capitals and Washington Wizards.
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We work to put our sustainability goals into action by focusing on initiatives that engage our employees, empower healthy living, preserve our planet and build local communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
November 18, 2019 – Aramark’s top chefs from across the country will descend upon its Global Headquarters, in Philadelphia, PA, on November 20, 2019, to compete in the Inaugural National Finals of the Aramark Culinary Excellence (ACE) Competition.
High-quality, on-site dining programs give your workplace a competitive edge. Fresh, modern dining concepts provide an additional way to attract, recruit and retain top-tier talent, which is crucial in combating one of the most difficult challenges employers face: employee turnover. Discover how prioritizing the wants and needs of employees can help make your business stand out from the competition.