PHILADELPHIA (September 16, 2019) – Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) today announced the names of its Hispanic Heritage Month (HHM) 30/30 honorees, who are being recognized for their commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment that encourages workforce engagement and creates memorable consumer experiences.
The 2019 HHM 30/30 honoree class are members of Aramark’s IMPACTO employee resource group, whose mission is to provide impactful contributions to the business that builds a multicultural adept workforce, an inclusive workplace and awareness of Hispanic market place insights to support growth and consumer engagement.
“Aramark is committed to creating a workplace made up of team members with diverse backgrounds, cultures, beliefs and orientations,” said Jameel Rush, Head of Diversity at Aramark. “These 30 honorees help us further that commitment every day and are a valuable resource for Hispanic market place insights. We are proud to celebrate them today.”
This year’s HHM 30/30 honorees include:
• Allan Fernandes- Vice President, Safety & Risk, Corporate
• Ana Echeverria- Assistant Production Manager, Ameripride
• Anneth Camacho- Finance & Accounting Supervisor, Uniform Services
• Christina Custus- Communication & Knowledge Management Senior Specialist, Corporate
• Deanna Perez- Food Service Supervisor, United Regional Healthcare System
• Debbie Malaczewski- Security and Risk Control Administrative Assistant, Corporate
• Denise Jimenez- Human Resources Manager, Lewisville Independent School District
• Dominique Chavarria- HR Manager, Uniform Services
• Eddie Noriega- Director of Business Development, K-12 East Region
• George Castro- HR Operations Manager, Uniform Services
• Hugo Montilla- Food Service Manager, UNC Chapel Hill
• Ileana Medina Otero- Chef Manager, University of North Carolina
• Jacqueline Rodriguez- Benefits Coordinator, Uniform Services
• Jahaziel Cano- Food Service Manager, Georgetown University
• Jennifer Kugler- Environmental Safety Senior Specialist, Corporate
• Jessica Roa- Manager, Customer Service Analytics, Uniform Services
• Joel Hernandez- General Manager, Camden City Public Schools
• Lorena De Leon- Customer Service Supervisor, Baylor University
• Lynn Farrell- Vice President, Human Resources, Corporate
• Margaret Rodriguez- Marketing Strategy Manager, Corporate
• Maria Martinez- Food Service Worker, Indian Hills High School
• Martina Maldonado- Lead Food Service Worker, Western Carolina University
• Mayra Velazquez- Administrative Assistant, Chicago Public Schools
• Melissa Garza- Administrative Assistant, Christus Spohn Shoreline
• Natily Santos- Director, Supplier Diversity & Strategic Sourcing, Corporate
• Paul Sizer- Vice President, Finance International, Corporate
• Rudy Garza- Executive Catering Chef, Baylor University
• Vivian Siewert- Lodge Manager, Far View Lodge, Mesa Verde National Park
• Yashira Tirado Rosario- Supply Chain Source to Pay Specialist, Corporate
Winners were nominated by co-workers, managers and business leaders and will be celebrated at a special reception at the conclusion of Hispanic Heritage Month, mid-October.
Aramark’s diversity and inclusion efforts have been recognized by many notable organizations like the Human Rights Campaign, Diversity Inc., Black Enterprise Magazine, CAREERS & the disABLED Magazine and LATINO Magazine.
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world with food, facilities, and uniform services. Because our culture is rooted in service, our employees strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. Aramark has been named to DiversityInc’s “Top 50 Companies for Diversity” list, the Forbes list of “America’s Best Employers for Diversity,” the HRC’s “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality” and scored 100% on the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
May 11, 2021 – Bart Kaericher has been named the President and CEO of Aramark’s Healthcare division, reporting to Marc Bruno, Chief Operating Officer for the company’s U.S. Food and Facilities sector.