Terms and Conditions of Use
1. The operator of the website www.aramark.cz is ARAMARK, s.r.o., with its company identification number 45794707 and registered office in Praha 4 – Michle, Jemnická 1138, PSČ 140 00; registered by the Municipal Court in Prague in the Commercial Register, Section C, Tab. 11351 (hereinafter referred to as “Website”).
2. Herewith the operator stipulates the terms and conditions of use of the Website (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”). The Website is publicly accessible free of charge and its use is governed by these Terms and Conditions.
3. Users express their consent with these Terms and Conditions by browsing or otherwise using the Website.
1. The operator hereby declares that pursuant to Act 121/2000 Sb., the Copyright Act, all rights stemming from the license to the Website content itself including text and its design, technical drawings, graphic design, all images on the Website as well as the file layout methodology used on the Website belong to the operator.
2. Users acknowledge that the content of the Website is protected by copyright protection legislation and other regulations governing the protection of intellectual property. Users are not entitled to reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, transfer Website content, change, modify or otherwise interfere with the content of the Website.
3. Trademarks, trade names, graphic elements, design or applications placed on the Website constitute the intellectual property of the operator and must not be used in any way without the operator’s prior written consent.
Way of use
1. Users undertake to observe laws and regulations applicable in the territory of the Czech Republic and these Terms and Conditions and will not in any way harm the reputation of the operator or other users.
2. Users undertake especially not to:
interfere with the safety, technical nature or content of the internet Website,
use the Website for sending out unsolicited messages (spam),
send messages containing viruses or any other dangerous programmes or malware to the Website.
1. The Website content is only of informative and non-binding nature. The operator is not liable for the accuracy or completeness of information of this Website.
2. The operator assumes no liability for any possible damage to users that may arise in relation with using the Website.
3. Furthermore, the operator assumes no liability for the content of webpages belonging to third parties which are linked to from the Website.
4. The operator is entitled to make changes on the Website at any time without prior notice.
5. The operator is entitled to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and will always publish the present version of the up-dated terms and conditions on the Website.
In Prague on 1 May 2014