At ARAMARK, ensuring food and workplace safety is the responsibility of every team member. We empower and expect everyone at ARAMARK to take pride in their role of providing safe food delivery and safe service environments. Through the shared commitment of our leadership, our teams, and the strength of our policies, standards and processes across ARAMARK, we live our safety promise every day to provide quality assurance to those we serve. Safety, quality and excellence are core values that define ARAMARK and how we earn the trust, confidence and respect of our stakeholders and partners.
- We comply with food and workplace safety regulations that relate to the industries, geographies and venues where we operate.
- We ensure that our purchasing through authorized suppliers, as well as our handling, cooking, service and storage practices, contribute to the safety of the food that we prepare and serve.
- We regularly train our people on their important responsibilities to maintain a safe and healthy workplace and service environment.
- We frequently review and enhance our food and workplace safety standards, practices and programs.
- We strive to continuously improve our food and occupational safety performance.
- We ensure active ownership from our people, and encourage participation from our clients, customers, partners and other stakeholders, to play a role in achieving our safety goals.
- We foster a culture where all team members are well supported in their ability to reduce safety risks and prevent incidents, injuries and food borne illnesses.
- We ensure that everyone has the right and obligation to stop and question any job that causes concern about their personal safety, the safety of others, or the safety of our services.